Earlier today, I stepped in to a local business and was immediately confronted with the most nauseating smell I’ve encountered in a long time. Not only was it offensive to my smell but I could also taste it on my tongue.
I immediately left (being in the building less than 30 seconds). For the next several hours I could still taste that noxious substance as I fought off an upset stomach.
Had I been to a local tavern or other place filled with cigarette smoke?
In fact, it was a “smoke free” environment.
It was a beauty parlor and the environmental contaminant was I believe hair spray.
Any outcry from the population calling for the restriction of hair spray? And , we are supposed to believe that the pungent smell of hair spray is not as dangerous for us as are cigarettes?
Pity those poor women working there and their customers breathing in all that second hand spray.